Are you a Humphrey program
graduate? We have a great news for you!
In celebration of the Humphrey Fellowship Program’s 45th Anniversary in 2023-2024, the Humphrey Fellowship has launched a special application for this year’s Humphrey Alumni Impact Awards (AIA). Humphrey alumni are eligible to apply for an Alumni Impact Award of up to $10,000 to implement a project in their home country or region. The AIA can focus on any topic with a demonstrated justification, but we encourage proposals that address the following issues:
- Climate Change and Environmental Issues
- Food Security
- Countering Dis and Mis Information
- Human Rights
- Substance Abuse Reduction; particularly countering synthetic drugs
Requirements to apply for an Alumni Impact Award include the following:
– Must reside in your home country or region during the project
implementation to be eligible to apply.
– The proposed project must be implemented starting in October 2023 and
concluding by October 2024.
Deadline: June 26, 2023 at 11:59 PM Eastern (Washington, DC) Time